Toggle project info
Conversion of an old, listed margarine factory into 31 apartments on three floors. Originally built in 1920, extension in the 1930s. All structures were renewed. Apartments were furnished with balconies, French windows or, on the top floor, with miniature terraces. A new outbuilding with communal and workshop spaces separates the quiet yard from the bustle of the street.