Cable Factory was built in 1943, 1948 and 1953 by the plans of architect W.G Palmqvist. After industrial use the building became a diverse cultural centre. The building is listed within the district plan by the marking sr-1. Talli did the historical building survey of Cable Factory together with Vilhelm Helander, Juha Leiviskä Arcitects. The work was commissioned by Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo.
Toggle project info
Kiinteistö Oy Kaapelitalo